UrbanRhetoric

UrbanRhetoric

7.23.2012

All My Exes Live in Texas...by pemora

As some of you may know, I spent the last three weeks in Marfa and Alpine, Texas. Huh? Yeah, it was an adventure of sorts and I ended up liking it much more than I thought I would. Whowouldathunkit? This Bronxite could actually exist in a place that has a total population equal to 1/10 of the population living in NYC public housing. Boom. That's some stats for you, right there.

The coolest part about Marfa is this awesome art installation of a Prada store. I didn't actually get any pics of it, so here is one from wiki.


The other cool thing that happened was Beyonce + Solange visited Marfa while I was there. I didn't get to see her but I heard that she was equal parts nice and cold, depending on which locals told you the story.

Here are my pics from the trip. Hope you enjoy them! (pics after the jump)






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment for UrbanRhetoric. We really appreciate the feedback, questions, ideas + love. Holler