UrbanRhetoric

UrbanRhetoric

6.20.2013

James Gandolfini - The Mexican [Throwback Thursday]...by pemora

Right before bed last night, I thought about which song I would like to post for Throwback Thursday (we still do that? Huh?)....I had it all picked out, when I saw a bunch of my twitter friends posting about James Gandolfini. My heart immediately sank.

I'm not going to wax poetic about Gandolfini...he wasn't my favorite actor of all-time or anything like that. But he was THAT dude. That actor that I felt had one more cool/interesting/dynamic role in him. I was pretty sure that we were going to see him again, whether on the small or big screen.

So, today's Throwback Thursday is a scene from a movie that I love, The Mexican. It is a super cheesy movie but it has Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts, Gandolfini and a really cute dog. I particularly love this scene and remember holding my breath a little when I first saw it.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment for UrbanRhetoric. We really appreciate the feedback, questions, ideas + love. Holler