UrbanRhetoric

UrbanRhetoric

8.10.2015

Fantastic? Four

Soooooo... on advice of a friend or six... if you don't have anything nice to say, Dude, go ahead and get it out of the way because you will damn sure say it anyway.

This movie sucked.  The only thing worse in years... Jupiter Ascending.  The producers must've been Max Bialystock and Leo Bloom.  I dare you to like this crap.

To those who paid for a seat:  You LOSE!  I say GOOD DAY!

IMTHATDUDE gives Fantastic Four: 1 (more specifically, the one between the pointer and the ring fingers)

RATING SYSTEM:

5 = You should be about halfway to the theatre by now… Well… GET!
4 = Definitely worth the bread. Niiice.
3 = I won’t cuss anybody out and demand my paper back.
2 = Somewhere SOUTH of under-whelmed./I know it has a pulse, but…
1 = Not a good look. They played me AND I played myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment for UrbanRhetoric. We really appreciate the feedback, questions, ideas + love. Holler