UrbanRhetoric

UrbanRhetoric

9.21.2011

Girl Crush: Corinne Bailey Rae....by pemora

Like everyone else affected by brain worm, I could sing Corinne Bailey Rae's "Put Your Records On" over + over + over again. However, I always refused to watch the video. Why? Well, the baby daddy admitted to having a huge crush on her + I found myself becoming envious. Her hair, her broad smile, her demeanor. It just all seemed so awesome to me.

CBR laid low following the death of her husband but has recently returned to the spotlight. More specifically, homegirl was all over NYFW. And looking fly at each turn.








all images via Google + Put Your Records On

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment for UrbanRhetoric. We really appreciate the feedback, questions, ideas + love. Holler