UrbanRhetoric

UrbanRhetoric

12.02.2013

Shop Small #4.....by pemora


I am still all about great items from small and/or local stores. Please do drop me a line if you have some favorites of your own. For others to own. See what I did there?

Now....on to the awesome items!




I was just mentally writing an email to my sis about how awesome sweatshirts are. I wear a sweatshirt with pants, a skirt, over a dress. Everything. I love them. The text on this one makes it extra special. Get it at loyaltyandblood

I asked for a custom order of a black, a gray and a white bracelet and I LOVE the trio! Her bracelets go fast, so grab yours at GarnettJewelry
I can just see my daughter wearing this on Christmas day (and after!). So flipping cute. Available at wildthingsdresses

I know, I know, I already featured missDTM. But have you seen these holiday cards?!

Erstwhilestyle has one of the best online vintage stores...it is hard to pick just 1 item to feature. All items are 35% off right now, so act fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment for UrbanRhetoric. We really appreciate the feedback, questions, ideas + love. Holler