UrbanRhetoric

UrbanRhetoric

11.19.2011

Holiday Wish List....by pemora

It is THAT time of year again, folks. Yes, when we all think about baby Jesus (*melissa gorja voice*) and drink tons of coquito. Oh! And gifts. Yes, lots + lots of gifts. For my fellow 99%'ers, all I am going to ask for this year is peace, love + a bigger piece of the pie. But, forreals forreals, these are things I am eying for myself this year.

Bon Look Drink the Kool-Aid Glasses

ASOS Bird Print Dress

MR DANNIJO Salvador Necklace

Marcel the Shell with Shoes on: Things About Me






1 comment:

  1. Love you for referencing MG. and I hope you get that dress. But I wanna see it on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment for UrbanRhetoric. We really appreciate the feedback, questions, ideas + love. Holler