UrbanRhetoric

UrbanRhetoric

11.25.2013

Shop Small #1....by pemora


Every holiday season, I like to give examples of great local and/or small businesses to support. If you have any suggestions, please drop us a line either here or on Twitter or on Facebook.

Now....on to the awesome goodies!




These cash money bowties would look ADORABLE on your favorite four-legged doggy friend. Get yours at Twisted-Cow

I heart Merl's jewelry so darn much. I regularly rotate between the 2 necklaces, bracelet, and ring that I own of her lines. Get this beauty at clydesrebirth

This sweater coat would look AMAZING with leather leggings and kick-a$$ boots. Gosh, I might get this for me from me. From DustyRoseVintage

Truth. This is from my sister's store. But I really love her scarves. I get tons of compliments and the yarn she uses is SUPER soft. Cop one at missDTM

Truth again, this is my cousin's line. Damn, I have some talented DNA in my family. Another line of repurposed jewelry that I rock pretty constantly. Check this out at TheLifeOfTie


This line of candles came as a suggestion on FB and I fell in love with the names and descriptions. Truly repping for BK. Get a candle or 2 at Brooklyn Favors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment for UrbanRhetoric. We really appreciate the feedback, questions, ideas + love. Holler