UrbanRhetoric

UrbanRhetoric

11.27.2013

Shop Small #2.....by pemora


I love finding places/stores/people to support! If you have any suggestions for the #shopsmall movement, holler at us. And if you missed Shop Small #1, check it out here.

Now to the goods.....





Something about this skirt just speaks to me. I love the idea of pairing it with chambray shirt. Get it at MelangeMode 
I have been a longtime fan of Supayana and will definitely get these tights for my little one. 

Two things: I love calendars and I miss NYC. This would be perfect for my desk. Get it at SweetFineDay

I feature BabooshkaBoutique every year because her clothes are SO ME. I love the shape and ease (especially good for pooch hiding mommies). 

Not only does she share amazing recipes but this Twitter-celebrity also bakes like a goddess. When @kanYeBreast tweets about selling a new batch, RUN because everything is likely to sell out fast (especially her coveted bacon chocolate chip cookies). Get some nom nom nom goodies at Carnal Dish.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment for UrbanRhetoric. We really appreciate the feedback, questions, ideas + love. Holler