UrbanRhetoric

UrbanRhetoric

11.28.2012

#shopsmall (5)

If you have already finished your winter holiday shopping, who are you? If you are anything like me, you are nowhere near being done and you have probably bought yourself a thing or 2. Imjustsayin.


Go to posts one, two, three and four. More pics after the jump.

This is actually pricey for their site but I couldn't help but love all of those crystals. This is jewelry for your hair. From ban.do

I absolutely love notecards. Great for when I want to write a quick thank you, happy birthday, holler at me, it sure is windy outside note. From TerrapinStationers

No, I am not into the Hunger Games series (isn't it kids killing kids for sport?) but I AM really into arrows. So dainty. From datter

Clutches will always be hot fiyah. Always. From kindah

It was actually really difficult to choose just 1 item from this shop. I love everything she sells. From Erstwhilestyle

I'm not sure why but I freaking love owls. The end. From BrianHerrickMakesArt

I have been a fan of Janet Jewelry for years now. All of her pieces feel like they were made just for you. From Janet Jewelry


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment for UrbanRhetoric. We really appreciate the feedback, questions, ideas + love. Holler