UrbanRhetoric

UrbanRhetoric

11.23.2012

#smallbusinesssaturday (2)

Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving festivities yesterday. Mine ended with a glass of coquito as my dessert, so I would say it was all good. Yes, very much all good.

In an effort to burn off some of these calories, I am going to exercise my fingers and do some Small Business Shopping! Make sure to support small and local businesses this holiday season. Besides being good for the soul, small businesses tend to have kick-ass items. Imjustsayin.





Part 2 of my picks after the jump. For Part 1, go here


I love this idea. What adult/kid wouldn't be entertained by a giant Hangman game? I want this for my kids' playroom. From ghettovinyl

Mojito Lollipops? Yespleaseandthankyou From sweetniks
Also, check out their site for even more kids and adults goodies! Sweetniks site

I really miss NYC. I would love to hang this in my office or bedroom. From GoingUnderground

I own this bracelet and love it. Get so many compliments, especially when layered with a gold watch. From LulluD

So sweet. Would be a great stocking stuffer for my daughter. From samarasgarden

This beautiful necklace is 10% off right now! From shoprarebird


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment for UrbanRhetoric. We really appreciate the feedback, questions, ideas + love. Holler