UrbanRhetoric

UrbanRhetoric

2.18.2010

Tattoo Me.....by pemora

Tattoo Me.
by pemora

So, I have scheduled an appointment to get my 1st tattoo.  On my *#@&#) birthday.  I am excited/scared/nervous/panicked about getting this tattoo but I am confident that it is what I want to do.  I have a couple of ideas (1. on the forearm 2. something incorporating my son because he is the coolest ever).  I am just wondering -- how many of you folks have tattoos?  Where?  What is it of?

By the way, this is NOT the tattoo I want to get.

1 comment:

  1. I've always thought about getting two birds tattooed on my back...but have never had the courage to do it. My brother has one on his arm that he designed himself, its an abstract form. I'm sooo excited for you! Will you post a picture of it when its healed?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment for UrbanRhetoric. We really appreciate the feedback, questions, ideas + love. Holler