UrbanRhetoric

UrbanRhetoric

11.24.2012

#smallbusinesssaturday (3)

Today is the day! Today is the day to shop small, shop local, shop neighborhood, shop to support business owners!

I will continue to post picks from small businesses, so if you know of any that you would like to help promote, drop us a line.






Picks for part 3 after the jump. Go to part 2 and part 1 for other ideas.

There is something very cool and laid back about this sweatshirt. I can't explain it. It is just calling me. From loyaltyandblood

A crochet Bob Ross?! Yespleaseandthankyou. Pattern from craftyiscoolcrochet

I own a pair of these and love them. Perfect layering piece, especially for all of those sheer dresses I own. Couldn't have my old lady pants showing. BTW, I also own that necklace and it is pure love. From iheartnorwegianwood

This bag is perfect for the commuting worker/student in your life. I could see so many different people using this. I love it! From jennyndesign

Maybe it is just that this chick looks too freaking cool but these shorts are calling me. 15% off with the code GRATITUDE. From WhatsOliviaWearing

Full disclosure -- this is by my fabulous cousin. I own 3 of her pieces and always receive compliments when I rock her necklaces. Highly recommend! From CGReJewelry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment for UrbanRhetoric. We really appreciate the feedback, questions, ideas + love. Holler